Our background, training and years of hurricane experience means that the firm can handle all aspects of your claim. We understand the specific needs of an association and have the expertise to help your association in its hurricane claim.
- your policy to understand your rights and obligations.
- present the true value of your claim to your carrier.
- claim documents, denial letters and estimates from the insurance carrier.
- the value of your loss with your carrier to seek the best possible settlement.
- estimate the scope of your damages and value of your loss.
- many policies have Appraisal provisions (similar to arbitration), which can be used to settle valuation disputes.